Keeping everything in place and maintaining records is essential for any business. The only issue is that it isn’t a core business function. Book-keeping is mainly an outsourced job. The firm has to outsource their data and maintain records for the future. There have been many huge firms who have invested in outsourced booking. It hasn’t been very long since small businesses have started outsourcing bookkeeping services.
These service help the small businesses to maintain the records and then reduce their expenditure to ensure the business improves their financial performances.
Not all of these small businesses feel the need to outsource a professional bookkeeping services. Listed below are a few reasons to explain the importance of bookkeeping regardless the size of the firm.
Reasons why you should outsource small business accounting services:
Book-keeping is not only tiring but also a task. It needs an investment of a lot of time and accuracy. The firm can hire an accountant for the same but again it’s a burden and also it will increase cost. Professional book-keeping services have designated people working for the accounts and invest hours and commitment. This eventually increases pace and definitely provide top quality.
Professional book-keeping services understand the problems and take care of the taxes. The firm can be stress free as the service firm will always be available to guide and instruct the steps to be taken during the time of high tax seasons.
Having appointed a bookkeeping service allows the firm to focus upon their customer base and not worry about the financial matters. The outsourced services is the knight in the shining armour of your finance.
Professional bookkeeping services provide the firm with updated data every morning and hence the firm can restructure themselves as and when required. This ensures the firm is always on the front with decisions related to finance.
It is never too late to appoint a professional bookkeeping service and ensure that the finances of the business are in safe hands.
Have you ever had collection of Best Selling Books in your study? Ever wondered how these books get the tag of ‘Best Selling’? It basically refers to the estimated number of copies sold of each book, rather than the number of books printed or currently owned. The books are ranked according to the highest sales estimate as reported in reliable, independent sources.
Listed below are Top 10 Best Selling book series of all time till date-
- DON QUIXOTE– is a Spanish novel which was first published in the year 1605. More than 500 million copies have been sold till date of this novel.
- A TALE OF TWO CITIES- is a famous historical fiction novel by Charles Dickens which was first published in the year 1859. The book has reportedly sold over 200 million copies till this year.
- THE LORD OF THE RINGS- The very famous novel which also has a TV series based on it, was first published during 1954-55. The book by author J.R.R Tolkein is number three in the list of top 10 and has approximately sold 150 million copies till date.
- THE LITTLE PRINCE- A French novel (La Petite Prince) by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry published in the year 1943 is a tender tale of loneliness, friendship, love, and loss of a prince. The novel has sold more than 140 million copies.
- HARRY POTTER & THE PHILOSOPHER’S STONE- One of Fantasy novel from an entire series by JK Rowling was published in the year 1997 and has reportedly sold more than 105 million copies till date! The novel published by Scholastic still continues to be a best seller. Did you know that the last book, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” sold 11.5 million copies in its first 10 days in the USA as stated by the Scholastic CFO Maureen O’Connell.
- THE HOBBIT- Another fantasy novel by J.R.R Tolkein, the hobbit was published in 1937 and has sold over 100 million copies. It is definitely a must read & watch too 🙂
- AND THEN THERE WAS NONE- A mystery novel published in 1939, written by the very famous author Agatha Christie has reportedly been sold more than 100 million times!
- DREAM OF RED CHAMBER- A Chinese family saga novel by Cao Xueqin was first published during 1751-91 and has sold more than a 100 million copies till date.
- ALICE IN WONDERLAND- An English fantasy novel by Lewis Caroll has sold more than 100 million copies and was first published in 1865.
- THE LION, THE WITCH & THE WARDROBE – The English novel has sold approximately 85 million copies and was first published in 1950. It is a fiction novel by C.S.Lewis.
Read on and have fun!